A Lifetime is Ment for Changing. Things happen, time flys and memories are made. Always remain true to you. At the end of your journey, you don't want to look back and say "What if...."

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

OUCH to the 100th power

I've been getting back on track with my workouts. I need to lose lots of weight and I need to get healthy. I want to be able to shop off the rack and fit into my jeans nicely. I also want to have another baby but with this weight, it is pretty hard and just not the wise thing to do.

WOW!!! Talk about a workout. I went to the gym yesterday with my friend & workout buddy Lisa. We took a Spin Class. My FIRST spin class ever. I have to say... What a workout. This class really kicked my rear. I was sweating like I've never sweat before. I was in pain too. The seats on those bikes are made for male and female but I think mostly male because a woman's sit bones are further apart than a man's therefore when I sat on that seat for an hour, I was in what I call never ending pain. I do have to say it was a great workout. I was able to finish the class and also I didn't give up no matter how much I wanted to do so. It was hard to stay on there and keep going but I am determined and I knew I could do it. Having Lisa motivate me helped even more. The minute I stepped off that bike, I felt sooooo much better. I felt accomplished. I didn't give up. I am looking forward to the next class just with a cushion because the pain is a little hard to handle depending on how well you take pain.

The soreness of the rear is a little harder to take the next day. Today I can't barely walk or sit but I hear it gets better as you do it more often. I hope it gets better pronto because a sore rump when you work sitting isn't ideal....lol

I do recommend Spin. I would try a beginners class. Mine wasn't a beginners but I am so proud that I finished. Can't wait to see the results in the months to come.

Will keep you guys updated!!!! I will try to keep a daily entry on here of my progress and what I did for the day. If not daily then weekly. I enjoy sharing these kinds of things because I like to see it written down so that I can see the progress. I am starting with short term goals so that I can reach my long term one.

Okay, everyone til next time.
Don't forget to check me out on youtube for the latest videos, etc. Here is a link to my page:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment