A Lifetime is Ment for Changing. Things happen, time flys and memories are made. Always remain true to you. At the end of your journey, you don't want to look back and say "What if...."

Monday, May 9, 2011

MyMother's day....

I woke up to a soft kiss on my forehead from my wonderful husband and a mothers day card. We had to get ready for church so I got up and began to get myself ready. He had the boys getting ready and he was all ready to go.

He knows me soooooooo well. The first thing he had prepared for me was my cup of coffee because he knows that makes me happy...lol... Then he proceeded with making me breakfast. That was the sweetest thing ever.


Soon after I was done with breakfast, my youngest son rushed in the room with the card and flower he had for me which he worked really hard to put together himself at school. Very sweet card and lovely little flower. He couldn't wait for his brother to get up so he gave me the card that they had picked out for me. The coolest card ever. It sand "Amazing Mom" (with the tune of Amazing Grace :O) )... I love the "from the heart gifts". They just mean so much more to me.

We went to church and the service was awesome. My favorite sermon to date. I have to say that I have a wonderful church and Pastor.

After church we went out to lunch and enjoyed some beautiful family time together before my hubby had to run off to work.

I spent the afternoon napping and watching a movie. We got pizza for dinner. I put the kids in bed by 9:30p as usual and then I waited for hubby to get home so that I could get a few extra minutes with him before having to go to sleep due to work the next day.

I am a very blessed woman. I have a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful boys that mean the world to me. I enjoy their company each and everyday.

Check out my Youtube page for my latest video and Mother's day message!!!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's day!

Well, this is it for now. Just wanted to share a little something with you guys. Have a wonderful day!!!

Okay, everyone til next time.
Don't forget to check me out on youtube for the latest videos, etc. Here is a link to my page:

 



No comments:

Post a Comment