A Lifetime is Ment for Changing. Things happen, time flys and memories are made. Always remain true to you. At the end of your journey, you don't want to look back and say "What if...."

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Allergies and more...

The week started out off for me. I woke up yesterday with the worst allergies ever. The tickle in my throat got worst and worst as the hours went by. I went home for lunch and had to stay in bed because I just felt so sick all of a sudden. I finally got up and cooked for the family and I fell back asleep leaving the food cooking. Woke up startled because I remembered that I had chicken cooking. Well, the chicken didn't burn but it almost did. All the sauce evaporated so it went from being Stewed Chicken to just Chicken and Carrots...lol

This is what I was aiming for: ---So not what I got but it was good never the less!










Well, I went back to bed. Watched some TV and some YT vids. Still not feeling all that great. All of a sudden I got a cough attack. The worst cough attack ever. To the point where I even threw up..Sorry TMI but I was bugging because I couldn't control the cough. Needless to say the cough continued and so did the barfing because the cough was really bad. Thank God hubby got home with meds for the Vaporizer and I kinda slept all night.


To top it all off my BB stopped working on Sunday. It just froze. I couldn't open any text which I had about 19 and I couldn't see any emails, etc. The calls would come through but I couldn't answer it. I was so frustrated because on top of that, I lost all the information I had saved under my Notes - such as User Names and Passwords, etc. How frustrating is that? Ugggg. Now I have to go back to my old Pixie which isn't too bad but the battery sucks. So disappointed on BB. They don't even have a number where you can call for assistance unless you have an account of some sort with them. The worst of the worst. I am so mad because it was a Christmas day gift and now I no longer have it. Oh well. I guess I need to buy another phone.

Well, this is it for now. Just wanted to share a little something with you guys. Have a wonderful day!!!

Okay, everyone til next time.
Don't forget to check me out on youtube for the latest videos, etc. Here is a link to my page:

No comments:

Post a Comment