A Lifetime is Ment for Changing. Things happen, time flys and memories are made. Always remain true to you. At the end of your journey, you don't want to look back and say "What if...."

Friday, June 24, 2011

Hair change...lol... AGAIN???

Being bored can lead people to do crazy things. For instance, me... It has led me to cut my own hair. LOL, yes thats right, I took scissors to my own hair this week. I went on youtube. I searched ROCKABILLY HAIR (I LOVE LOVE LOVE this style). I found many hair tutorials on youtube. Then I finally found exactly what I was looking for, the Bettie Page bangs!!!! I watched several tutorials on how to cut your own "Bettie Page" bangs and then went off to do it myself. Was I scared at first? Of course I was...lol... I was taking scissors to my own hair. I got over it and did it. No regrets here. I am very daring when it comes to my hair. I live by the philosophy that it grows back....lol

Here is a pic of the finished product. Hope you like it because I know I do!!!



When I first finished cutting the bangs (Excuse the makeup, it came out harsh in the camera. I just had lipstick and eyeliner...lol)

Hair styled the next day for work



Okay, everyone til next time. xoxo
Don't forget to check me out on youtube for the latest videos, etc. Here is a link to my page:


1 comment: